This is an experimental technology
Because this technology's specification has not stabilized, check the compatibility table for usage in various browsers. Also note that the syntax and behavior of an experimental technology is subject to change in future versions of browsers as the specification changes.
It inherits its properties from
AnimationEffectTimingReadOnly, but in a non-read only form.
var animationDuration = animation.effect.timing.duration;
This interface inherits its properties from its parent,
AnimationEffectTimingReadOnly, in a non-read only form.
- The number of milliseconds to delay the start of the animation. Defaults to
- The number of milliseconds to delay after the end of an animation. This is primarily of use when sequencing animations based on the end time of another animation. Defaults to
- Dictates whether the animation's effects should be reflected by the element(s) state prior to playing (
backwards), retained after the animation has completed playing (
both. Defaults to
- A number representing the which repetition the animation begins at and its progress through it.
- The number of times the animation should repeat. Defaults to
1, and can also take a value of infinity to make it repeat infinitely.
- The number of milliseconds each iteration of the animation takes to complete. Defaults to
- Whether the animation runs forwards (
normal), backwards (
reverse), switches direction after each iteration (
alternate), or runs backwards and switches direction after each iteration (
alternate-reverse). Defaults to
- The rate of the animation's change over time. Accepts the pre-defined values
ease-in-out, or a custom cubic-bezier value like
cubic-bezier(0.42, 0, 0.58, 1). Defaults to
In the Growing and Shrinking Alice example, we set Alice's animation —
aliceChange — at halfway complete by getting the duration of its
timing attribute, which returns an
aliceChange.currentTime = aliceChange.effect.timing.duration / 2 ;
The definition of 'AnimationEffectTiming' in that specification.
|Working Draft||Editor's draft.|
|Feature||Chrome||Firefox (Gecko)||Internet Explorer||Opera||Safari (WebKit)|
|Basic support||No support||(Yes)||No support||(Yes)||No support|
|Feature||Android||Android Webview||Chrome for Android||Firefox Mobile (Gecko)||Firefox OS||IE Mobile||Opera Mobile||Safari Mobile|
|Basic support||?||?||?||?||?||No support||No support||No support|
© 2016 Mozilla Contributors
Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License v2.5 or later.