sendMMS method is used to send an MMS message to one or more receivers.
var request = navigator.mozMobileMessage.sendMMS(param);
- A configuration object which is an MmsParameters object
- An array of strings, with each string representing the phone number of a receiver.
- A string representing the subject of the MMS.
- A stringified version of the SMIL document defining the MMS.
- An array of Attachment objects used by the SMIL document.
- The unique id of the attachment.
- A string representing the name/location of the attachment within the SMIL content of the MMS.
Blobrepresenting the content of the attachment.
DOMRequest object to handle the
error of the operation.
This is a non-standard implementation, but it is discussed at W3C as part of the System Application Working Group.
|Messaging API||Editor's Draft||Editor Draft (WIP).|
For obvious reasons, support is primarily expected on mobile browsers.
|Feature||Chrome||Firefox (Gecko)||Internet Explorer||Opera||Safari|
|Basic support||No support||No support||No support||No support||No support|
|Feature||Android||Firefox Mobile (Gecko)||IE Mobile||Opera Mobile||Safari Mobile|
|Basic support||No support||12.0 (12.0) Moz||No support||No support||No support|
© 2016 Mozilla Contributors
Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License v2.5 or later.