This page is not complete.
This is an experimental technology
Because this technology's specification has not stabilized, check the compatibility table for usage in various browsers. Also note that the syntax and behavior of an experimental technology is subject to change in future versions of browsers as the specification changes.
VRFieldOfView interface of the WebVR API represents a field of view defined by 4 different degree values describing the view from a center point.
- The number of degrees upwards that the field of view extends in.
- The number of degrees to the right that the field of view extends in.
- The number of degrees downwards that the field of view extends in.
- The number of degrees to the left that the field of view extends in.
The definition of 'VRFieldOfView' in that specification.
|Editor's Draft||Initial definition|
|Feature||Chrome||Firefox (Gecko)||Internet Explorer||Opera||Safari (WebKit)|
|Basic support||(Yes)||(Yes)||No support||No support||No support|
|Feature||Android||Firefox Mobile (Gecko)||IE Phone||Opera Mobile||Safari Mobile||Chrome for Android|
|Basic support||No support||(Yes)||No support||No support||No support||No support|
- WebVR API homepage.
- MozVr.com — demos, downloads, and other resources from the Mozilla VR team.
© 2016 Mozilla Contributors
Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License v2.5 or later.