This API is available on Firefox OS for internal applications only.
getNetworks method is used to retrieve the whole list of available WiFi networks surrounding the device.
var request = navigator.mozWifiManager.getNetworks();
It returns a
DOMRequest to handle the success or error of the operation. If the operation is successful, the request's
result is an Array of Network object.
- A string representing the ssid of the network.
- A string representing the bssid of the network.
- An array of strings representing the special abilities of the network (currently, only
- An array of strings representing the security model of the network (currently supports
- A number indicating the absolute strength of the signal in dBm.
- A number in the range [0,100] indicating the relative strength of the signal.
- A boolean indicating if the device is connected to that network.
- A boolean indicating if the network is already known by the device (it has been used already).
Not part of any specification.
© 2016 Mozilla Contributors
Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License v2.5 or later.