XMLHttpRequestEventTarget is the interface that describes the event handlers you can implement in an object that will handle events for an
- Contains the function to call when a request is aborted and the
abortevent is received by this object.
- Contains the function to call when a request encounters an error and the
errorevent is received by this object.
- Contains the function to call when an HTTP request returns after successfully fetching content and the
loadevent is received by this object.
- Contains the function that gets called when the HTTP request first begins loading data and the
loadstartevent is received by this object.
- Contains the function that is called periodically with information about the progress of the request and the
progressevent is received by this object.
- Contains the function that is called if the event times out and the
timeoutevent is received by this object; this only happens if a timeout has been previously established by setting the value of the
- Contains the function that is called when the load is completed, even if the request failed, and the
loadendevent is received by this object.
|WHATWG living standard
|1.0 (1.7 or earlier)
|Chrome for Android
|Firefox Mobile (Gecko)
© 2016 Mozilla Contributors
Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License v2.5 or later.