This is an experimental technology
Because this technology's specification has not stabilized, check the compatibility table for usage in various browsers. Also note that the syntax and behavior of an experimental technology is subject to change in future versions of browsers as the specification changes.
PaymentAddress interface of the the Payment Request API stores address information.
- The Common Locale Data Repository region code. For example, US, GB, CN, etc.
- An array of strings describing the address. The exact size and content varies by country or location and can include, for example, a street name, house number, apartment number, rural delivery route, descriptive instructions, or post office box number.
- The top level administrative subdivision of the country, for example, a state, province, oblast, or prefecture.
- The city or town portion of the address.
- The dependent locality or sublocality within a city, for example, a neighborhood, borough, district, or UK dependent locality.
- A code used by a jurisdiction for mail routing, for example, the ZIP code in the United States or the PIN code in India.
- A postal sorting code such as is used in France.
- The BCP-47 language code for the address, used to determine the field separators and the order of fields when formatting the address for display.
- The name of the organization, firm, company, or institution at the payment address.
- The name of the recipient, purchaser, or contact person at the payment address.
- The name of an intermediary party or entity responsible for transferring packages between the postal service and the recipient.
- The telephone number of the recipient or contact person.
|Payment Request API
The definition of 'PaymentAddress' in that specification.
|Working Draft||Initial definition.|
|Feature||Chrome||Firefox (Gecko)||Internet Explorer||Opera||Safari (WebKit)|
|Feature||Android||Android Webview||Firefox Mobile (Gecko)||Firefox OS||IE Mobile||Opera Mobile||Safari Mobile||Chrome for Android|
|Basic support||No support||53.0||?||?||?||?||?||53.0|
© 2016 Mozilla Contributors
Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License v2.5 or later.